Ready to achieve real impact with Data & Ai?
Client Development Lead (f/m/d)
Who we are
We at NEWNOW believe the best decisions are made when humans and machines work together. We are a decision technology company, on a mission to make AI more accessible to business decision makers. We build AI-powered Decision Cockpits that are easy to use and let business managers combine AI insights with domain experience to generate fast ROI.
You will be one of the first key hires in a fast-growing start-up company and get to shape our growth trajectory together with the founding team of successful entrepreneurs and investors. This will enable you to expand your own entrepreneurial skillset and network.
As Client Development Lead you will own and grow the relationships with our key clients to ensure customer satisfaction and grow customer value. You will engage with senior management counterparts at the customer to understand the strategic business context and identify opportunities for value creation through our Data & AI cockpit solutions and related services. You will oversee multi-skilled delivery teams that ensure successful end-to-end delivery of our products and services. Over time, you will help us shape and develop our Client Onboarding and Delivery processes for scalability.
“What’s cool about NEWNOW is the noticeable urgency within the team. We all understand the importance of building powerful products at speed and this energy is reflected in the way in which we work together. We’re not afraid to share our opinions, or to make mistakes and we’re constantly learning from each challenge we overcome. I also love the retreats! It’s great to be able to get together in a beautiful spot in Europe every quarter – certainly beats an office…”
"The fast-paced and agile environment that we foster at NEWNOW is perfect for accelerating my learning. We as colleagues trust each other and take responsibility to grow intellectually whilst working with high profile clients to deliver outstanding AI projects. The flexibility and ownership that we have at NEWNOW empowers us to grow constantly, at our own pace."
"I am constantly inspired by the motivating and intellectually stimulating environment that we operate in at NEWNOW. Building cutting-edge Machine Learning solutions and regularly communicating with experienced senior executives pushes me to grow at a great pace."
"NEWNOW has a unique and motivating work culture. I really value the flexibility that remote working allows, and I also enjoy the social environment that we cultivate every day. Personal development and knowledge sharing is very important to us, and we are constantly helping each other to grow in different ways. It's great how we always encourage each other to challenge ideas. All opinions are respected at NEWNOW and it makes for a fun working environment."
"NEWNOW is a place where everyone’s opinion is heard and valued and despite the remote-first nature of the company I never feel disconnected from the rest of the team. For all the challenges that we face, work or non-work related, there’s always somebody there that will support us."
"To me, it is important that we design NEWNOW together as a team – what we value, how we work and how we want to scale. The team we are building is truly exceptional and NEWNOW should always be a great place for us to grow, while allowing for the flexibility to fit into our individual lives beyond work. I love that we are testing different ideas on how to work together effectively, both remotely and in-person, I think this is the future of knowledge work. And on a less serious note, we have a lot of fun together (take our meme channel as proof...)”
What You'll Do
Maintain and develop client relationships:
- For both existing and new clients, you will be the most senior point of contact, maintaining the client relationship.
- You will be responsible for identifying client needs, initiating interactions with additional business teams.
- You will identify follow-on sales opportunities in interactions with the client. You will pitch these ideas to the client and create a project pipeline and drive customer value growth for NEWNOW.
Oversee implementation of Data & AI Solution delivery:
- You will carry the end-to-end responsibility to discover, develop and deploy solutions around the clients' needs.
- You will provide support and guidance to our internal Client Delivery Managers, who manage the project delivery for individual clients. You will support them in delivering results and during interactions with senior management when needed.
- You will ensure effective teamwork across our multi skilled teams consisting of Client Delivery Managers and one or more data and AI experts, who will develop and deploy solutions for the clients.
Develop and retain top talent:
- Together with your team members you will work to co-build individual development plans
- You will provide concrete, regular and actionable feedback to all Client Delivery Team members and provide coaching/training as required
- Constructively and regularly engaging in a mutual feedback process with team members and recognizing accomplishments of team members will be one of your key responsibilities as a leader
Co-design NEWNOW strategy and support company building:
- You will be involved in all strategic decisions regarding our go-to-market and growth strategy
- You will help us build up internal processes and structures required for keeping up with our growth momentum
What You'll Bring
- 4-5 + years of experience in top tier strategy consulting or a comparable experience
- Experience as Senior engagement manager in consulting projects. You have owned Senior Client interactions, led project delivery end-to-end and communicated recommendations to Senior clients through effective storylines and presentations
- Experience in Data & AI projects and leading technical/ multi-skilled teams and/or leading technology product development is preferred
- Motivation to be part of an early-stage company and work in a fast-paced, agile work environment
- Remote work in time zones CET +/- 2h possible. Option to work permanently or occasionally at our new Frankfurt Office opening mid 2023
- Willingness to travel occasionally (to quarterly retreats or client workshops)
- Fluency in German and English